Saint-Blaise’s is a chapel from the 12th century. It is the last witness of the existence of a hospital for lepers, where they came to pray by calling St Blaise the healer. Surrounded by a small botanical garden, it was decorated according to the theme of Medicinal herbs by Jean Cocteau in 1959.
The academician poet lies here.
From 01/03 to 30/11/2020, daily between 2 pm and 6 pm.
Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs